Month 3:30, Rosh Chodesh Preparation Day, Year:Day 5936:089 AM|
7 Sabbaths + Omer Count Day #22
Gregorian Calendar: Tuesday 19 June 2012
Are You Prepared?
The Five Places You Don't Want to Be
As the world blithely carries on as normal as it rapidly heads for the economic abyss. Many more people are awake than there were a few years ago but the vast bulk of humanity today continues to stubbornly refuse to see the signs or to do anything about them in terms of preparedness. In a matter of weeks - probably by the end of the summer or end of autumn, though perhaps as late as December, the U$ Dollar will have collapsed, along with all paper assets, plunging the world into a recession the likes of which has never been seen before.
Here in Europe, Spain is teetering on the edge of ruin to join other ruined countries like Greece. But what of the wealthier northern countries in Europe and America?
According to one pundit, the five places you absolutely do not want to be when the dollar implodes are:
These are just the rich Northern countries of America and Europe but the impact of the collapse of the dollar is going to be felt everywhere, even by those countries like China, Russia, India and Brazil who have strong gold and silver reserves? Why? Because their markets to the West will collapse overnight too. Only those countries not heavily reliant on exports and which have precious metal reserves will come through relatively unscathed though I am not sure if there are any left in the world any more. The former Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), once self-sufficient in everything but oil, was one such country until its present ruler completely ruined it.
- 1. The Israeli Republic - artifically propped up as it is by the USA, with its backer gone, it will implode too - and as I have been predicting, we will likely see the complete end of this Edomite state which will then be seen as the counterfeit that it is. Unless it can ward them off with its nuclear arsenal, its Muslim neighbours will eventually descend on it and bring the 1917 Rothschild project to an ignominious end at the expense of millions of innocent Jews;
- 2. Southern California - one of two or three areas of the USA I would not want to be anywhere near as I believe it may descend into complete anarchy. With no natural water of its own, what would Los Angeles, with its 40 million population, do when the infrastructure of the state breaks down and the taps run dry? What will happen there, and throughout the rest of southern California, when the supply of Prozac and other psychotropic drugs tries up and the streets of cities are flooded with people coming off their anti-depressants and exhibiting wild psychotic behaviour? Recall the Rodney King riots and multiply that by hundreds of orders of magnitude in scale and you will get some idea what that part of the USA might be like;
- 3. New York City, New Jersey & Connecticut - with its hugely inflated local economy, this, the financial capital of the USA, will be thrown into turmoil and probably experience shortages faster than any other area, leading to the same kind of anarchy expected in southern California;
- 4. Washington DC - with its artificial economy based on a government which will collapse once the dollar is gone, all Federal institutions will lose power and its employees suddenly find themselves out of work because there will be nothing with which to pay them any more. With the salaries and pensions of the governmment minions evapourating overnight (as has happened in Greece), DC will cease to have any use or meaning as government rapidly decentralises back to the states and almost as quickly to the counties and sub-units thereof; and
- 5. The City of London & England - with the Dollar ($) gone, the British Pound (£) will follow in rapid succession along with the financial capital of the world, the City of London, which may possibly be the meaning of the vision I saw when I saw the centre of London as a wasteland (though it could yet spell a natural disaster). Either way, and the densely populated English cities, are not where you are going to want to be.
We face a global catastrophe. I hope you have taken the steps to be prepared, to have supplies for a minimum of three months (if you're wise and can afford it you'll plan for longer) and to get out of the cities where anarchy and violence will erupt for certain.
Those who have not heeded this counsel can continue to ignore it if they wish but as Ayn Rand said, you can ignore reality but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. The consequences will be stark enough. Just look at some videos and read some articles on what's happening in Greece - that is the immediate future in Northern Europe and America unless you do something to take care of yourselves annd your families. I just pray that none of my readers should ever find themselves on the streets without shelter, food or protection.
Go to Yahweh, talk to Him about this, and listen to what He wants you to do personally. He may want you to stay exactly where you are and do nothing at all, in which case, obey Him; but if He tells you to do the things I have been pleading with you to do over the last few years, do them quickly. And if you don't know how to listen to Him, then now's the time to get on your face with a broken heart and a contrite spirit until you do.
"Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit" (Ps.4:18, NKJV).