Please study this disclaimer before reading further
The New Covenant Church of God / B'rit Chadasahah Assembly of Yahweh (NCCG / BCAY) is happy and willing to offer counsel and spiritual guidance to homosexuals and lesbians who sincerely desire to end their lifestyle and orientation and to live full, whole and fulfilling Christian lives. We basically sustain the articles of faith of Exodus International Europe (EIE), the European branch of an international ministry founded in Holland in 1982, though offer in addition deliverance ministry from demonic oppression where this has revelence to those in the homosexual and lesbian condition. These articles are as follows:
Articles of Belief of NCMHL
(1) The chief goal in life is to serve the Lord Yah'shua haMashiach (Jesus Christ);
(2) Only the Word of God can point the way to the fulfillment of our lives;
(3) A homosexual lifestyle is incompatible with discipleship of Yah'shua haMashiach (Jesus Christ) according to the Word of God;
(4) Homosexual sin is just one of the many sins of a fallen creation. We seek to maintain the moral values of the Bible even though they may differ from the morals of society.
(5) We seek to help people who feel isolated and rejected by society. Many people do not find it possible to talk about their homosexual problems with other Christians.
(6) We desire to be capable of meeting the needs of the whole person, not just those in the area of homosexuality;
(7) We believe that the message that we are each a new creature in Christ is the real answer that can be given to people struggling with homosexuality;
(8) We encourage homosexual people to commit their lives to the Lordship of Yah'shua haMashiach (Jesus Christ), who has paid the price for our sins and who offers us true life through the Ruach haQodesh (Holy Spirit);
(9) The whole purpose of change is Yahweh's (God's) free gift which is available to all people.
"But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving" (Ephesians 5:3-4).
This page was created on 30 January 2001
Last updated on 1 September 2002
Copyright © 2001-2002 NCAY - All Rights Reserved