Report Update: 17 December 2014
- 1. East Africa Orphanage Project
Since the Mission opened in November 2013 and the aquision of nearly 20 congregations in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, the need to house, feed, medically treat and educate orphans has posed a heavy burden. Construction on an orphanage-com-school is underway but under-financed. If you are being led to support this work, please go directly to our East Africa Orphanage Project page.
- 2. Literature Production
There has been little in the way of printed material production now for manyyears owing to the grave financial situation we have found ourself in and the prohibitive cost of shipping from Sweden. With almost no access to the Internet, reliance is once again being placed on pamphlets, bookets and loose-leaf folders. There is an urgent need in all Third World countries we now supply a continuous flow of materials. This requires:
Please get in contact if you would like to help with these projects.
- 1. The hiring of inexpensive publishers in the developing world to print and ship larger projects like books and study guides to headquarters in Kenya; and
- 2. The establishment of our own printing facilities - heavy-duty photocopier, PC and printer system - for the publication of smaller items (pamphlets, tracts, etc.) in large numbers, first in Kenya headquarters, and then in Uganda and Tanzanian headquarters.
- 3. Computer Equipment
With only one computer in the entire East Africa Mission (December 2014) the goal is to:
While most branches are in the Lake Victoria area, more distant ones will also need their own printing and PC facilities (e.g. Mombassa).
- 1. Provide each Presiding National Pastor (Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda in the first instance) with a laptop;
- 2. Provide each local pastor with a laptop (18 congregations as of December 2014) so that leaders can be in regular contact without the necessity of long and expensive trips for mentoring, planning missionary activities, etc..
Please get in contact if you would like to help with this.
- 4. Land and Agriculture
The long-term goal is for all the branches and missions to be self-sufficient and no longer reliant on donors abroad particularly in these days of financial austerity. To that end we are trying to purchase land for the establishment of permaculture, aquaponics and regular farming projects.
Please get in contact if you would like to help with these.
How You Can Help Now!
Just click the Financial Contributions button below and follow instructions:
Thank you and may Yahweh bless you!
Copyright © 1987-2014 NCCG - All Rights Reserved