Warning of Antichrists
Repeated warnings are given in the New Covenant revelations of false antichrists and their tactics to deceive both believers and unbelievers. There have always been anti-christs but they are particularly active in the last days, falsely claiming that men can become their own "christs" and that Jesus "discovered His christhood" just as mortals can. There was, and is, and will always be only One Christ, Jesus of Nazareth, through whom alone is salvation possible. But if Christians are not to be deceived, they must put their houses in order and obey the commandments as evidence of their true profession of faith. Beware of those who speak of any kind of "love" that is not biblical. True love upholds and obeys God's commandments. Seeking after "spirit-guides" or gurus who claim to be the only link with, or way to, Godis a sign of the spirit of antichrist. The Bible has been preserved to ensure that false doctrines are exposed, but make sure you have the correct Bible! Many modern versions have been deliberately corrupted and do not use the Textus Receptus, or majority manuscripts [Oxford, England].
1. Hearken unto the voice of the Lord, ye people, and put aside the vain delus- ions of Lucifer who is actively abroad in all lands seeking dominion.
2. Yea, and foul spirits are legion everywhere, and they hide behind the name of Christ, creating a blasphemy upon the earth.
3. Thus saith the Lord: watch and pray, My little ones, that ye are not tempted by the power of the Antichrist1to work miracles when he cometh (Rev.13:13-15) nor be deceived by the wolf in sheep's clothing, for he will attempt to deceive the very elect.
There is One Christ
4. There is one Christ, even Jesus of Nazareth, and there is none other in the world, for I am the ONLY Begotten of the Father. And I shall return in the clouds, as it is written (Mt.24:30; Ac.1:9-11), and shall not be born of a woman again.
5. Therefore if any man cometh unto you saying: "I am Christ", or, "I am a Christ", ye shall rebuke him in the Name of the Almighty God, and call him to rep- entance, for for such an antichrist awaiteth the flames that die not.
Put Your House in Order
6. Ye must speedily repent, O House of Israel, and put your house in order, for ye know not how soon the end time is.
7. Great deceptions await you, and unless ye learn to discern the spirits and stay close to Me in prayer and fasting ye shall be deceived and swallowed up into the Abomination of Desolation.
False Declarations of Love
8. Beware of those who talk of love but whose hearts are as ravenous wolves;
9. Listen not unto flattering and sugary words but seek their core, even as Ihave told you (NC&C 137), for Satan useth the language of the true gospel in order to veil his wicked designs.
10. Guide those who have pure intentions but have been deceived by the devil's words, teaching them My Word and the doctrines of salvation.
Love Obeys the Commandments
11. Teach them the true meaning of love, for if a man loveth his neighbour he will obey all My commandments (Rom. 13:8-10; Mt.7:21,24), and bring him to a knowledge of Me, Jesus Christ, the only Saviour.
12. Thou shalt not seek after spirit guides or angels, but thou shalt seek after the living Christ only.
13. Thou shalt not seek to commune with any spirit, great or small, but thou shalt invoke the Holy Spirit by calling upon the Father in My Name.
14. Thus saith the Lord: there is one mediator between Heaven and earth, even the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Tim.2:5; Heb. 8:6), and He is sufficient for every need.
15. Thou shalt challenge every spirit or manifestation in the Name of Jesus Christ, in faith, and the nature of that spirit shall be revealed.
16. Thou shalt do everything in the Name of Jesus Christ, for I am sole Saviour.
Doctrines of Devils
17. Beloved sons and daughters, do not be deceived by vain and flowery words, nor by the doctrines of devils.
18. None but I have died for the sins of the world, and all power is given unto Me by the Father.
The Anchor of Holy Scriptures
19. Do not divide the Son of God but anchor yourselves upon the rock of truth, even the Holy Scriptures.
20. Trust in Me, for I shall deliver you from the stormy blasts and be your protection always.
21. I am your peace and your hope;
22. My love is never withdrawn.
23. Doubt not, fear not, and ye shall be saved. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 26 March 1998
Last updated on 26 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved