The Name of Israel
The Patriarch Jacob obtained a blessing and the new name, Israel, after wrestling with God at the river Jabbok. All those who desire to be a part of the Covenant of Israel must likewise wrestle with their fallen natures until Christ can have full place in their hearts [Guildford, Surrey, England].
To Wrestle and Overcome
1. Let every man and woman who desireth the blessings of Israel and the knowledge of the God of Jacob wrestle in his soul until he hath overcome the enemy, through the grace of Jesus Christ.
2. Such a one becometh a firstborn son or daughter, for he shall stand firm in his trial of faith and shall persist in his desires for Light and holiness until he hath obtained a blessing at the hand of God.
3. Such a one must be true and faithful unto all the statutes of the Lord, neither turning to the left nor the right, seeking the Kingdom of Heaven and its righteousness before all else.
One Lord and One God of Israel
4. And Israel hath but one Lord and one God, even He who speaketh unto you now, for ye have but one Master and must worship none other.
5. For no man can worship two masters (Mt.6:24) and stand, nor a woman marry two husbands.
6. This is the Covenant of Israel and is her foundation: she shall worship the one Eternal God of Heaven through the Son.
7. And Israel is many, for she is the congregation of the elect of the House of the Lord. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 24 March 1998
Last updated on 24 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved