On Emmerich and Nostradamus
This extract of a revelation was given to a member of the early Church who was very occupied with tangential doctrines and historical persons of dubious character and was not focusing on the main issues of the Gospel. Anna Katherina Emmerich was a Catholic visionary of the nineteenth century who claimed to have seen and experienced in visions the life and death of Christ in greater detail than is recorded in the New Testament. The saints should be content with what is revealed in the Gospels. Many of her visions are of dubious origin. The occultic prophecies of Nostradamus are false and should be avoided. The second coming of the Lord. Spirit and time. The mystery of falling in love. Seek for Christ. The atonement is one of the most important principles to understand. The New Covenant Church of God is a spiritual family. The promise of Zion reaffirmed [Oppsal, Oslo, Norway].
Anna Katherina Emmerich
1. Behold, Anna Katharina Emmerich is in My hands, saith the Lord, and she hath her reward.
2. The time shall come, and is not far distant, when I shall reveal more concerning the life and ministry of the Son of Man but what thou hast now is sufficient.
3. Seek ye after pure love, even the love of Christ, and this shall be sufficient for thee and shall multiply thee.
4. Trouble thyself not over histories and genealogies for the time is short.
5. Seek thou after the wisdom of the ancients, which is the Wisdom of the Ancient of Days, even the Lord God Omnipotent.
6. Behold, there is no end to learning, My son, and there is a time and a season to learn one thing, and a time and season to learn another, that all things may be unfolded in their proper order, line upon line, precept upon precept, even as it is written.
7. Seek after the Light and thou shalt be justified.
8. Thou shalt have no regard for the man called Nostradamus nor his prophecies which are corrupt and false and are a snare and a trap to the unwary who seek signs to consume upon their lusts.
The Second Coming of the Lord
9. Thou shalt not seek to know the hour of the return of the Son of Man, for I have forbidden it, and have spoken thus unto the saints concerning this matter.
10. But thou shalt be a faithful steward, having thy house prepared always, seeking after the substance of the Son of Man, even His Spirit.
Spirit and Time
11. All laws are [essentially] spiritual and not temporal, and he who occupieth himself with time shall be lost in time, and shall miss that which is spiritual.
12. Therefore seek that which is time- less and thou shalt be justified.
Falling in Love
13. When a man falleth in love it is the awakening of a deeper nature which is unrefined and impure.
14. A man may fall in love with many women but he is not necessarily fore-ordained to marriage because he is in love.
15. Do be not deceived in any wise, saith the Lord, for the heart of man is deeply vain, and he oft supposeth that all movements in his heart are the call to marriage.
16. But this is not so, for I, the Lord, use many souls to move a man's heart, to awaken him from spiritual stagnation and to lead him into the heart of Christ where eternal movement abideth and shall not cease.
17. And a man is vunerable in his heart for he seeketh for love, and knoweth not always that there are many "loves", and that some are purer than others, and some more praiseworthy.
Seek for Christ
18. But thou shalt first seek for Me; and when thou art in Me, and I in thee, then the fountain of revelation shall flow freely from thee and thy heart shall not be buffeted and thy mind confused.
19. Thou hast not yet understood the Mystery of the Messiah, which is the spiritual unity of the saints, nor that which is the greatest sacrifice of all.
20. And until thou hast comprehended the Law of Atonement, then the higher principles of the Gospel shall remain a mystery unto thee, and thou shalt be frustrated.
21. Therefore repent of thy vanity and seek after the Christ and My Mystery, and cleave unto thy wife with thy whole mind, body, heart, and soul, sanctifying her as the Son of Man sanctifieth the Church, that ye may be bound together.
22. And when ye have become as one, perfectly knit together in the fullness of Christ Jesus, and have comprehended the mystery of the Patriarchal Order, then shall ye know all things.
23. What is eternal is eternal and cannot change. Therefore thou shalt not fear to lose love;
24. For that which is eternal and goeth out from thee shall, in its own season, return unto thee, and make thee glad.
25. Be thou born again in thy mind and heart, O son of man, and cast off the old world and its sorrows.
The Spiritual Family of the New Covenant Church of God
26. I send thee forth, My son, as a labourer in the vineyard, and have giventhee a new spiritual family, even the Family of Christ1.
The Promise of Zion
27. And I am building My Family, that the hearts of all the saints may be made glad and the promise of Zion begin to manifest itself on the earth.
28. Gather thou the elect of thine own country in prayer and faith, that thy fellowship may be enlarged and the Light multiply in the land.
29. I am the Lord, thy God, and I love thee, and shall always be with thee.
30. Be still, My son, for thou art not alone, but thou art Mine.
31. Be thou still and build up thy house in righteousness and surely I will come in and sup with thee. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 25 December 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved