Artificial Impregnation and
Revelation received on artificial impregnation and surrogate motherhood. The adoption of children is enjoined [Skøyenåsen, Oslo, Norway].
1. Thou shalt not implant into a woman by artificial or natural means the seed of another man who is not her husband because such causeth a division in the children and is the fruit of adultery.
2. The seed of a man is his light or his darkness according to his life, and is the tree of his fathers and mothers.
3. And thus the seed of a man is holy or perverse, according to his works; can a woman know the works of a man whom she hath never before seen nor known?
4. And, behold, if she is not given unto him in marriage, but receiveth his seed, then she hath committed adultery, and bringeth forth a child of adultery who cannot know his father, nor be reconciled to the father within according to the Spirit of Elijah, save he be sanctified by the same spirit.
5. Nevertheless ye shall not as a Church condemn such persons entering the Body for ye shall not judge the works of ignorance but forgive and accept; such judgment is Mine, saith the Lord, and Mine alone.
6. But if any member of the Body rebelleth against this statute then he shall be dealt with according to the laws and covenants of this Church.
7. A woman may receive, by artificial means, the seed of her husband if I appoint it unto her by the spirit of revelation, for there is a better way, eventhat of Sarah. Therefore consider and judge wisely.
8. Let the husband and wife seek Me in prayer, saith the Lord, and I shall reveal what they shall do.
9. The decision shall be the wife's, saith the Lord, for child-bearing is her stewardship; nevertheless it is better if both come to a unity.
10. If ye seek to obtain a child by artificial means then ye shall implant all the little ones which have been formed;
Do Not Destroy Life
11. Thou shalt not destroy life, neither inside the womb nor out, neither a child before the age of birth nor after, for such is an abomination, saith the Lord (Ex. 20:13; Dt.5:17).
12. I say unto you again that ye may be without excuse -- let the physician implant into the womb of the mother every embryo that is created without;
13. And if ye do this ye shall be justified, but if ye do not, ye shall be condemned.
14. And if a woman hath many children because of this, let her be satisfied and rejoice, for she shall abide the law she hath chosen and not flee from the responsibility thereof.
Surrogacy an Abomination
15. Surrogate motherhood is an abomination, saith the Lord, for it divideth light and bringeth to pass much sorrow and disharmony in the children born thereof because they are denied the bless- ings pertaining unto the true order of families.
Adoption of Children
16. Let those who cannot conceive or receive artificial impregnation according to the Law [of God] adopt children, for there are many little souls who have been cast out by the world who need the love and tender care of Zionic families.
17. Nevertheless ye shall only receive these according to the spirit of revelation, for ye shall do all things even as I will, and not according to your own wills which are impure and not properly discerning.
18. See that ye judge righteously and that ye seek Me in prayer with your hearts full of love and perfectly surrendered;
19. For if ye do not do this, then ye cannot receive Me, and your prayer is in vain. Amen.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the whole book of revelations, which includes
an extensive commentary, concordance, index and relevant articles, click the book below:
This page was first created on 4 August 1997
Last updated on 20 March 1998
Copyright © 1997-2007 NCCG - All Rights Reserved