Have You Bought a New Age Bible?
A Look at Modern Bible Translations
One of the last things Christians imagine is that the Bible they hold in their hand is anything but Yahweh's Pure Word. They do, of course, argue over certain translations, recognising that in both Hebrew and Greek a single word can often be rendered several ways. But I doubt many would have the slightest notion that since new translations began appearing in the mid nineteenth-century that there has been an occult conspiracy to change the meaning of key texts in order to prepare the way for the coming anti-Christ?
If you think such an assertion is fantastic, consider some of the following facts:
The New Age Movement has expressed the goal of infiltrating the evangelical Church and gradually change the Bible to conform to its One Word Religion. The words and doctrines of new versions prepares the apostate church of these last days to accept the Antichrist, his mark, image, and religion -- Lucifer worship;
This has taken place because the editors of the new versions, as well as the authors of the Greek editions, manuscripts, lexicons and dictionaries used in their compilation, hold beliefs which a Bible-believing Christian would find shocking. Many of these editors dabble in spiritism (seance parlours), are in mental institutions, prison cells, have appeared in courtrooms, some have lost the ability to speak, and some have gone insane.
The reference dictionary used by new version editors to research Greek etymology (the meaning of words) was edited by Hitler's propaganda "high priest" and was later tried and found guilty of war crimes as an accessory to the death of millions.
This mimnistry has undertaken a thorough study of modern Bible versions and made an interlinear text which compares the NIV (New International Version) and the JNT (Jewish New Testament) (which are based on minority texts) with the authorised KJV (King James Version) (which is based on the majority -- 99% -- text). We have made corrections to both the NIV and JNT to harmonise them with the majority text. We have, in addition, included references to the NASB (New Americal Standard Bible), RSV (Revised Standard Version), TEV (Today's English Version), many other English versions (NEB, IV, S&G, JBP, NJB, NKJV, RBV, NWT, LB, NCB, etc.) and, for our Norwegian readers, the 1930, 1978, and 1988 Norwegian versions (with both the Norwegian originals and English translations) all of which are based on faulty minority (1%) texts.
- Did you know that virtually all modern versions have changed the Lord's Prayer by omitting key phrases?
- Did you know that Lucifer's fall in Revelation 14 has been changed to make it look as though it is Christ who has fallen?
- Did you know that the manuscripts used to translate the modern versions are based on a minority of New Testament MSS (1%) which are themselves self-contradictory?
- Did you know the nearly all translations have been written in such a way to deprecicate Yahweh's Torah (Law) and made religion somely a matter of personal "conscience" (the New Age belief)?
- Did you know that most of the "minority" (1%) texts were found in desert garbage cans? (Faulty manuscripts were never destroyed but buried in the sand because of a superstition about not destroying Elohim's (God's) Name (YHWH) in the texts. Our modern English versions are based on rejected texts!!!
- Did you know that the minority texts are only 'older' because of a deliberate campaign to destroy the earlier copies so that because the older versions are copies, they appear to be more recent?
Modern versions (both English and Norwegian) are often doctrinally unreliable in many places and need to be carefully checked with the receptor texts. This we have done. Because the New Covenant Interlinear Bible is already in demand we have decided to issue our preliminary work and then update it regularly as this labour will take many years to complete. Extensive cross-referencing and footnotes compare the three primary texts (KJV, NIV, and JNT) with other versions in English and Norwegian and include historical notes, and etymological explanations of the original receptor Hebrew and Greek.
The need for this project was negated by the appearance of some excellent Messianic versions of the Bible based often (in the case of the New Testament) on Hebraic MSS (e.g. the Peshitta), and was therefore never completed. The best of these include the Hebraic-Roots Version (HRV), the Institute for Scripture Research Version (ISRV), the Restoration Scriptures True Name Edition (RSTNE) and the Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB) which are today NCCG's main study (HRV, RSTNE, OJB) and congregational (ISRV) Bibles. The JNT (CJB) is little used today. The preferred Greek-based Bibles are the NKJV (for congregational use) and Concordant Literal New Testament (CLNT) for study. New and improved Messianic Bibles continue to be produced.
1st edition: 9 October 2007
2nd edition: 29 January 2011
This page was created on 18 May 1997
Last updated on 29 January 2011
Copyright © 1987-2011 NCCG - All Rights Reserved