A Message to Teens About WICCA
FOR TEENS AND PRE-TEENS
A warning to Christians who may use this tract: break their curses (demonic assignments) off of you every day in Yah'shua's (Jesus's) name... and return them 7-fold to the sender ... loose yourself from their demonic assignments and loose your family from them. Quote the scriptures that loose angels to protect you (Psalms 35 & 34): the angels are encamped around about you to protect you, may your enemies be as chaff before the wind and may the angels of Yahweh chase them. May their ways be dark and slippery and may the angels of Yahweh persecute them ... they will fall back into the exact same snare that they have laid for you, while you escape their snares as the bird escapes the snares of the fowler. Also another Psalm says to put their demons into the pit and seal the pit back over again so that they can not rise back up again against human flesh: their familiar spirits (demons) hate that one.
THE DANGERS OF WICCA
- (1) Wicca says 'do what thou will, and harm none.' It revolves around spell-casting that Wiccans believe is akin to 'prayers.' There is a big difference between spell-casting and praying. Casting spells is forcing one's will on other people to attain a certain goal, manipulating them and their circumstances, and controlling other people and their circumstances, for their own good/will to be done.
They are literally forcing their will to happen in the circumstances.
This is the opposite of what Yah'shua (Jesus) said in the Lord's prayer, "Father Thy will be done." Yah'shua (Jesus) said to pray the Father's will be done, since God is the only being that is everywhere all the time, and all-knowing. Yahweh-God is the only one that can know what is best for everyone in the circumstances!
- (2) Many Wiccans use the excuse that 'we don't do evil with out power,' and 'well, that's black witches that do that stuff, were into white witchcraft.' Statements by Wiccans, such as, 'I don't do evil, because it will come back on me three fold,' has not been a deterrent for them from doing evil, especially since they do not believe in most cases that they are doing any kind of harm.
The issue here is this: any spell is controlling another person or situation to bring forth our own will as opposed to Yahweh's will for us. Wiccans will admit to love spells controlling other people, yet will justify casting spells for things such as an apartment that they are wanting, or the like ... not considering that there may be a rapist living next door to that apartment, or some other unexpected bad thing. This happens because humans are not all-knowing and therefore we should ask for the Fathers' will to be done as in what Yah'shua (Jesus) said to pray, and not force our own will to be done.
- (3) When Wiccans say that 'we don't do evil with our power,' what they are really saying is that they could do evil if they so chose. Their answer to that is that if they do evil that it will come back on them three fold ... and that is the only [reason].
The real issue here is why would anyone serve a deity that would allow them to do evil if they so chose to. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob says that He will turn His face from us if we do evil, and there is no shadow in His turning. This God, the God of the Hebrews, does not empower anyone to do evil. In order to do evil one has to go over to the enemy's side. In Wicca, why does their goddess and god give them the power to do evil if they chose to do it? Would an all-knowing being give the lesser intelligent creation the power to do anything that they chose, good or evil? No, an all-knowing being would not. It would be like giving a 5 year old a gun and telling them to not harm anyone!
The God of the Hebrews allows us to do evil, as He does not force His will on us, but he NEVER empowers us to do it!!! Some Wiccans believe that "their creators" (goddess and god) had to have created evil also since it exists.
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, did not 'create,' evil. Evil is simply anything that is outside of His will. He is not dual in nature, 'there is no shadow in His turning,' as He never sins and has NO evil in him. Evil was the result of not doing His will, or rebellion against His will. He gave us the laws of Moses to know what His will is, and if man committed any of the forbidden acts, it was then considered evil since it was not Yahweh's will for it to happen.
So evil is simply acting outside of God's will, and acting on our own will. Without the ten commandments mankind would not have a definition of 'harm none,' or what the definition of evil really is. The Ten Commandments are the rules laid out by Yahweh himself that give man the ability to know what God considers harm to others, and to the individuals themselves. God never told man to make up their own rules concerning what he considered harming another individual. Many Wiccans do not think that their spells are harming others, as long as it benefits their own desires. I have seen many spells to break up couples, spells to cause fighting, spells to 'freeze' someone from getting dates, spells that cause sexual attraction, spells to make things 'new' again, spells to bring back a lost lover or spells to bring couples back together, spells to cause their enemies to move away, and many other spells that people have justified for various reasons as being 'harming none.' There are no perfect spells, since in every case, someone is being manipulated and circumstances are being manipulated by man's will, as opposed to God's will. There are many that think that they know what is best for themselves, and others, so they force their own will to happen without asking their Creator's opinion. Yah'shua (Jesus) said, 'Father Thy will be done,' and that is the safest prayer, and most perfect prayer, for everyone!
- (4) Many wiccans do not know about their familiars, or spirit guides, since they are not yet able to 'see' and 'hear' in the spirit world yet, or have not been able to reach the astral plane. Many do, however, know that they are using spirits from earthly elements such as fire and water, etc. These 'spirits' are those that rebelled against Yahweh-God,which Yah'shua (Jesus) referred to as 'unclean,' spirits. Deuteronomy chapter 18 declares the communication and use of these spirits to be illegal.
- (5) If nature was god, then there would be no environmental hazards to fight, because nature would be able to heal itself. Nature is the creation and not the creator, therefore, it can not heal itself.
Last updated on 6 August 2003
- (6) Many see Wicca as a religion that has been the most discriminated against. It has become a mentality among Wiccans to constantly degrade the Christian faith, because they feel that they are suffering extreme harassment from Christians and this gives them a martyr mentality. Christians have suffered more persecution than any other religion that has ever existed, and much of it was from goddess worshippers. The goddess worshippers of Rome nailed Christians onto crosses, writing sidico above their heads which means heretic. The crosses stretched for miles and miles outside of Rome, on every road. The crosses were taken down every three days and new ones put in their place. They forced Christians to fight each other to the death in their colliseums for their own sick amusement. Bringing the persecution up to more recent times, the new age movement in Nazi Germany, started by the Nazi party and their fascination with the occult, killed six million Christians along with the Jews. There are many Christians still being killed for their faith today in Islamic countries, China, and many other countries.
Reproduced from a tract
First created on 6 August 2003
Copyright © 1987-2008
New Covenant Ministries
All Rights Reserved