2. The 8 Demands of NCAY Parents
"I advise no-one to place his child where
the Scriptures do not reign paramount"
Over the years, Christian parents have allowed the secular humanist and atheisitic state to walk over their rights as free citizens.
Article 26(3) of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) states that "Parents have a priority right to choose the kind of education their children shall receive".
Article 2 of Protocol No.1 to the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (SFS 1994:1219) states:
This website lays out those convictions and this particular article lays out the 8 minimum demands of New Covenant Christian (Messianic Evangelical) parents in respect of their children's education. We will resist any attempts by government to deny us our fundamental rights and if necessary become refugees from political oppression in order to maintain them. We will not be walked over by humanistic totalitarianism.
- 1. Everyone has the right to education;
- 2. Education shall be directed towards the full development of the human personality;
- 3. No person shall be denied the right to education. In the exercise of any function which it assumes in relation to education and to teaching, the state shall respect the right of parents to ensure such education and teaching is in conformity with their own religious and philosophical convictions.
- 1. Our children shall be taught by Christian/Messianic teachers and preferably by their parents. The public school teachers who graduated from State colleges with a major in "Unbelief" and a minor in "Political Science" will not be allowed access to our children's minds. When they are older they will be exposed to alternative world views so that they can be informed of the belief systems - political and religious - that others adhere to.
- 2. The Bible shall be one of our children's textbooks. Creation and factual science shall be taught rather than the antitheist myth of evolution. Our children will be assured that they came from the creative act of Elohim (God) rather than the "primordial ooze." They will learn that they are responsible to their Creator. When they are a little older and able to intelligently study comparitive theories of origins, evolution will be taught as an alternative view along with other models in order to stimulate and encourage free thinking.
- 3. As parents we do not wish to ever find ourselves in the position of having to return school-assigned reading books to the English or other language teacher with a request for another book which did not contain filthy language, promiscuousness, anti-Christian philosophy, and Yahweh's name taken in vain. We do not wish to have to stay up late reading school-assigned books to see if they are fit for our children to read. Instead we shall give our children text books which we know meet our requirements.
- 4. We do not wish to have to write letters to the school to have our children excused from Rock concerts, Yoga, and Sex Education classes. We will not permit anyone to expect our children to attend Dancing classes or coed physical education. There will be no free condoms given to our children. Premarital sexual relations will be called fornication or adultery and Biblically explained to be sin. Homosexuality and Lesbianism will not be presented as an alternative lifestyle. The rôle models for our children will be more excellent examples.
- 5. Our children will not be be subject to peer pressure concerning Rock music, dress standards, and social functions. The school bus or yard education with all the gutter language will end. Our children's vocation guidance counselor will no longer have the opportunity to encourage them to attend secular colleges instead of Christian colleges.
- 6. Our children will be taught the same things in school that they are taught at home and at assembly/church. Their fellowship will be with those of like precious faith. They will be trained up in the way they should go (Prov.22:6). They will be sheltered as a precious plant for Yahweh and kept separate from the lost.
- 7. The education in Christian/Messianic schooling is superior to that in the public or state school. The public or state school is turning out "functional illiterates," while the Christian school graduates students who not only know how to make a living, but also know how to live. Careers in Christian service will be encouraged rather than frowned upon.
- 8. The choosing of a mate is often done in high school or in college. It is imperative therefore that our children be placed in a pool of Christian young people, so that they may marry Christians and avoid the unequal yoke which has brought grief and sorrow to many. The public or state school is not the place to find a companion for life. We shall control the social life of our children and choose the people they are going to mingle with. And when they are old enough, they will choose their own life mates based on sound parental raising and Christian education.
(Adapted from a statement by Paul L. Freeman) and reproduced with thanks.
We shall do these things based on our inalienable rights and resist by all non-violent means any attempts to coerce us against our wills.
"Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it"
(Proverbs 22:6, NKJV)
Created on 17 April 2005
Updated on 13 February 2017
Copyright © 1987-2017 NCAY - All Rights Reserved