Mishpachah Lev-Tsiyon (MLT) and the hosts of this site accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability in connection with browsing this site, use of information on this site and downloading any material from it including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or misleading or defamatory statements. The information contained in this website may include opinions or views which, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not those of MLT or any associated ministry or any person in relation to whom they would have vicarious liability or responsibility.
MLT does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website or on-line groups. Any material, information or other communication you may transmit or post to the website or groups other than your personal information will be considered non-confidential and non proprietary, except when MLT states otherwise. MLT and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate or otherwise use the communications in all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site or groups any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. MLT may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or services and programmes described in this information at any time without notice.
Any links to third party websites are provided solely for the purpose of your convenience. Links made to other sites are made at your own risk and MLT accepts no liability for any linked sites. When you access a non-MLT Website, even one that might contain the MLT logo, please understand that it is independent from MLT and MLT has no control over the content of that website. Further, a link to a non-MLT website does not mean that MLT endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. We have not tested any content, software feature or links found on any sites linked to MLT and do not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability or reliability of any of them or any of the material contained in them. Users must take their own precautions to ensure what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
This website is not guaranteed to be free from any so-called computer viruses and it is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before down-loading it to your computer equipment.
MLT seeks to ensure that the information published on its website is up to date and accurate. However, the information on this website, on-line groups or MLT-sponsored chats does not constitute legal or professional advice and MLT cannot accept any liability for actions arising from its use. MLT cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link.
If You Choose to View This Website
you must unconditionally agree to the following terms:
1. That you will strictly observe the Copyright Rules established by MLT;
2. The content has been prepared and/or obtained for general information and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide legal, medical, tax, or professional advice. You acknowledge that MLT, its owners, partners, employees, officers, directors, attorneys, and agents do not promise or guarantee that the content is correct, complete, or up-to-date. There is no guarantee that the content is correct, complete, or up-to-date for any specific circumstance.
3. The content may link to other locations viâ the Internet, and there is no endorsement, guarantee or warranty made or implied with respect to the content and information available at another site, and MLT does not monitor any linked sites or evaluate the propriety or correctness of any information available at a linked site. You agree that MLT does not have any liability for anything on someone else's website.
4. In no event shall MLT be liable for any indirect, direct, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages to your physical, mental, spiritual or emotional health or well-being as a result of reading or implementing the materials on this website. Your use and browsing of the website is at your risk. Neither MLT nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website.
5. MLT shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website, whether through infection by a virus or otherwise.
6. That you have reached the age of majority. The age of majority is defined as the legal age of adulthood. If you are under the age of majority, you are not officially welcome and you agree that no liability shall devolve upon MLT or any part or persons thereof should you decide to ignore this condition. The age of majority is 18 in most countries but may be as low as 12 (e.g. Greenland) or as high as 21 (Argentina) in some others. It is your responsibility to ascertain what the legal age of majority is in your home country before entering this site. You, or your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) also agree not to hold MLT in any way responsible or liable should you lie about your age after making contact with MLT. In either accessing this website or in contacting MLT though its on-line groups, by e-mail, IM, snail mail or any other form of communication, you are declaring that you have legally reached the age of majority and that you hold MLT in no way liable if you have not. By definition one who has not reached the age of majority is not officially authorised to enter this website or contact MLT or its representatives. Irrespective of what the legal age of majority is in your home country, as far as MLT is concerned, the moral age of majority is 18 years of age unless it is higher in your home country, in which case we shall regard that higher age as the legal age, and we will expect you to do the same.
7. By entering this site or joining its groups or getting in contact with MLT in any way, electronic, or otherwise, you agree that MLT shall not be liable for any so-called "hate crimes" however these may be defined and including any and every definition of the same and in whatever country where such laws may exist. In entering this website and reading its material you hereby voluntarily and without regret choose to be a 'victim' of any and all alleged 'hate crimes' that may be inferred from published MLT materials and shall in no way hold MLT liable for the same. You also agree to having your life style, gender, sexuality, and/or cultural heritage discussed in a negative context.
8. If you proceed, you take full responsibility for the content of the articles you read.
If you do not agree with these statements, please exit this website by clicking the BACK button on your browser, close this window or click the exit button below and look for something else:
This page was first created on 31 December 2006
Last updated on 14 January 2007
Copyright ©2006-7 Mishpachah Lev-Tsiyon (MLT) - All Rights Reserved